Irvine Ranch Water District Smart Sprinkler Controller Program
For a limited time only, qualified Irvine Ranch Water District customers can receive a FREE Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller (up to a $230 retail value) with a $99 professional installation fee! Participating customers are required to provide payment in the amount of $99 to the professional installation contractor, Synergy Companies, at the time of installation.
What is the IRWD program?
In partnership with Irvine Ranch Water District, this limited-time program encourages homeowners to maximize watering efficiency with the Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller.
If you received confirmation from Irvine Ranch Water District that you are eligible for a Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller, you're in luck! Read on for details about this special offer.
What can you do with a Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller?
Rachio is a water, time, and money saving sprinkler controller that gives you access to sprinkler system settings and water usage information at your fingertips. Check on and run your sprinklers from anywhere in the world on your smartphone (or with the web app). Rachio is so intelligent that it skips watering when you have plenty of moisture in your soil. It automates the amount of water your vegetation needs to stay healthy and green, and it integrates with many other smart home products! With leading smart watering control and hyperlocal Weather Intelligence™ Plus, the Rachio 3 helps you monitor and manage your outdoor water use.
Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller
The Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller raises the smart watering bar with foolproof installation, dual-band Wi-Fi and an expressive light bar. Rachio 3 is the only controller equipped with hyperlocal Weather Intelligence™ Plus. Weather Intelligence™ Plus gives you the most accurate weather scheduling available by combining data from national weather stations, more than 270,000 personal weather stations, satellite data, radar data, and more to provide hyperlocal forecasting that’s accurate to the location of your controller.
What if I have more than 16 sprinkler zones?
Customers can receive up to two free 8-zone controllers through this program. For systems exceeding 16 zones, an additional controller is required, for which the customer can purchase separately at rachio.com.
How will I receive my Rachio products?
Our installation partner, Synergy Companies, will bring your Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller to your scheduled appointment.
My controller is outside - do I need an outdoor enclosure?
Yes! If your controller is outside, you’ll need a Rachio Outdoor Enclosure to protect the device from the elements. This will be included in the installation at no additional charge.
Can I install the Rachio 3 controller myself?
Professional installation by Synergy Companies is a requirement of this program. You will schedule your installation during the controller redemption process if you’re eligible.
Is this my only chance to claim this offer?
This offer is only available for a limited time. Once all offers have been redeemed, you can choose to sign up for the waiting list to be notified if the program reopens.
Is this a legitimate program?
Yes, you can see more at go.rachio.com/irwd
What are the program eligibility requirements?
Applicants are required to meet certain criteria in order to participate in the Program. Eligibility requirements will include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Applicant must be a residential customer of IRWD in good financial standing (no delinquencies on IRWD bills in the last 12 months.)
- Applicant must currently have an existing in-ground irrigation system and non-weather-based automatic sprinkler timer installed at the property.
- Applicant must have adequate Wi-Fi signal to support delivery of data required for proper operation of the Smart Sprinkler Controller.
- Applicant hereby consents to receive a pre-installation irrigation system audit, as well as post-installation verification. Any Applicant not allowing a post-installation verification visit within 14 calendar days after request for verification shall pay a reimbursement fee of $330 to IRWD or MWD, at IRWD’s election.
- Applicant shall provide IRWD and Contractor with the right of ingress and egress to and from Applicant’s property for the pre-installation audit and post-installation verification, and shall provide access to Applicant’s irrigation system including, but not limited to, electrical lines and outlets, Wi-Fi internet access, irrigation lines, valves and sprinkler heads (“Irrigation System”).
- Applicant further consents to monitoring of the Smart Sprinkler Controller(s) data which is collected and reported back to the IRWD. IRWD will have the right to make use of that data for any purpose including Program evaluation and future programs. IRWD will not sell or share any individual customer data with any private third party for any use other than for Program evaluation, or as required by law. Any Program results or customer data made public will be in aggregate form of all similar customers, to inform water efficiency program evaluation and future program design.
Want to know more about what you can do with the Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller? Check out these helpful resources before your professional installation:
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org