Special offer for approved Citrus County residents
Are you a resident of Citrus County? For a limited time only, receive a FREE Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller and professional installation – a $450 value at no cost to you!
What is the Citrus Country program?
In partnership with Citrus County, this limited-time program encourages homeowners to maximize watering efficiency with a professionally installed and configured Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller.
Am I Eligible?
If you received an email from Citrus County that you are eligible for a Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller, you're in luck! Read on for details on this special offer.
What can you do with a Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller?
- Rachio is a water, time, and money saving sprinkler controller that gives you access to sprinkler system settings and water usage information at your fingertips. Check on and run your sprinklers from anywhere in the world on your smartphone (or with our web app). Rachio is so intelligent that it skips waterings when you have plenty of moisture in your soil. It automates the amount of water your vegetation needs to stay healthy and green, and integrates with many other smart home products! With leading smart watering control, hyperlocal Weather Intelligence™ Plus and more, the Rachio 3 helps you monitor and manage your outdoor water use.
For information on how it works and post-installation tips, go here!
- This limited time offers includes all of the following – a $450+ value available at no cost to you:
- Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller (+ outdoor enclosure, if needed) $279.99
- Professional Installation $200.00
- There is a very limited quantity of discounted Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controllers and professional installations available; claim yours before they're gone!
Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller
- The Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller raises the smart watering bar with foolproof installation, dual-band Wi-Fi and an expressive light bar. Rachio 3 is the only controller equipped with hyperlocal Weather Intelligence™ Plus and Rachio Wireless Flow Meter compatibility.
What if I have more than 16 sprinkler zones?
- If your property has more than 16 sprinkler zones, you’re unfortunately not eligible at this time.
How will I receive my Rachio products?
- Our installation partner will provide the Rachio 3 controller and an optional weatherproof outdoor enclosure at your installation appointment.
Can I install the Rachio 3 controller or Wireless Flow Meter myself?
- No, you must schedule a professional installation to receive your free Rachio 3 Smart Water System.
How long does a professional installation take?
- While installation times vary based on your sprinkler system setup, professional installations average 60 minutes for 8-zone controllers and 90 minutes for 16-zone controllers.
How can I cancel or reschedule my appointment?
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your professional installation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I need to be present for the professional installation?
- Yes. Your Wi-Fi credentials are required in order to install the Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller. In addition, our professional partners will show you how to use the new system after installation.
Is this my only chance to claim this offer?
- This offer is only available for a limited time. Once all offers have been redeemed, you can choose to sign up for our waiting list to be notified if the program reopens.
Who will be installing my Rachio products?
- We’ve partnered with Massey Services a local Rachio-trained company to provide professional installation.
Is this a legitimate program?
- Yes, this is legitimate partnership between Rachio and Citrus County. For details, you can see more at go.rachio.com/citrus.
What are the program eligibility requirements?
- Eligible customers are required to meet and comply with certain criteria in order to participate in the program. Citrus County will confirm eligibility based on the following conditions, and as otherwise determined by Citrus County, to preserve the safe operation of the Citrus County water system and system components.
- be single-family residential Utilities’ water customers and cannot have received an irrigation controller rebate from Utilities in the last five (5) years;
- maintain a valid Citrus County account in good financial standing;
- be a homeowner and resident at the premise associated with the utility account;
- have an existing, functioning in-ground irrigation system containing 16 zones or less (not a weather-based controller) installed at the property;
- schedule professional installation of the Smart Water System through Rachio;
- be present during the installation; and
- receive training from the installation contractor, and consent to a post-installation verification, if requested by Utilities.
- be a United States citizen OR lawfully present in the United States
This offer is non-transferrable. Read the CUSTOMER PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT here.