Special offer for approved City of Round Rock residents
Are you a resident of the City of Round Rock? For a limited time only, receive a $300+ value Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller and optional weatherproof outdoor enclosure for just $120!
What is the Round Rock program?
In partnership with the City of Round Rock, this limited-time program encourages homeowners to maximize watering efficiency with the Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller.
Am I Eligible?
If you received an email from the City of Round Rock, Texas, that you are eligible for a Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller, you're in luck! Read on for details on this special offer.
What can you do with a Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller?
- Rachio is a water, time, and money saving sprinkler controller that gives you access to sprinkler system settings and water usage information at your fingertips. Check on and run your sprinklers from anywhere in the world on your smartphone (or with our web app). Rachio is so intelligent that it skips waterings when you have plenty of moisture in your soil. It automates the amount of water your vegetation needs to stay healthy and green and integrates with many other smart home products! With leading smart watering control, hyperlocal Weather Intelligence™ Plus and more, the Rachio 3 helps you monitor and manage your outdoor water use.
For approved City of Round Rock residents only:
- This limited time offers includes the following – $300+ value for just $120:
- Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller ($279.99 value)
- Weatherproof Outdoor Enclosure, for outdoor installations ($29.99 value)
- There is a very limited quantity of discounted Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controllers available; claim yours before they're gone!
Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller
The Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller raises the smart watering bar with foolproof installation, dual-band Wi-Fi and an expressive light bar. Rachio 3 is the only controller equipped with hyperlocal Weather Intelligence™ Plus and Rachio Wireless Flow Meter compatibility.
What if I have more than 16 sprinkler zones?
- If your property has more than 16 sprinkler zones, you’re unfortunately not eligible at this time.
How will I receive my Rachio products?
- You Rachio 3 will be shipped to your home! Just include your address and contact information while claiming the offer at go.rachio.com/roundrock.
Can I install the Rachio 3 controller or Wireless Flow Meter myself?
- Yes, you install the Rachio 3 on your own, without any special tools required! Installation times average just 20 minutes for indoor installation and 60 minutes for outdoor installations. Rachio has several videos and online installation guides available to make your installation process painless:
- Rachio 3 Quick Start Guide
- Outdoor Installation Instructions
- Tips on what you can do with your new Rachio 3
- Want help? You can purchase a professional installation from a Rachio Pro in your area! Go to rachio.com/profinder to locate a pro in your area.
Is this my only chance to claim this offer?
- This offer is only available for a limited time, while supplies last. Once all offers have been redeemed, you can choose to sign up for our waiting list to be notified if the program reopens.
Who will be installing my Rachio products?
- You will be responsible for installing the Rachio 3 at your place of residence (or hiring a professional, if you choose, to complete the installation). For installation help, tips, and tricks, go here or check out the installation resources listed above.
Is this a legitimate program?
- Yes, this is a legitimate partnership between Rachio and the City of Round Rock. For details, you can see more at go.rachio.com/roundrock/.
What are the program eligibility requirements?
- Eligible customers are required to meet and comply with certain criteria in order to participate in the program. The City of Round Rock will confirm eligibility based on the following conditions, and as otherwise determined by the City of Round Rock, to preserve the safe operation of the City of Round Rock water system and system components.
- Applicants must:
- be single-family residential Utilities’ water customers and cannot have received an irrigation controller rebate from Utilities in the last five (5) years;
- maintain a valid City of Round Rock account in good financial standing;
- be a homeowner and resident at the premise associated with the utility account;
- have an existing, functioning in-ground irrigation system containing 16 zones or less (not a weather-based controller) installed at the property;
- be a United States citizen OR lawfully present in the United States
- Customers that participate in this special offer are not eligible for the City's Efficient Irrigation rebate.
- This offer is non-transferrable. Read the CUSTOMER PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT here.
If you have questions or need more information, click the button below.