This issue has been resolved by our engineering team.
Update: August 15, 2018
An issue disrupted Rachio’s intelligent moisture tracking on August 8th, which impacted users with Flex Daily schedules. This issue has been resolved by our engineering team and should no longer be impacting users. We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you are still seeing any gaps in your data from the week of July 27 - August 8, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update: August 9, 2018
The issue causing delayed notifications and events has been resolved. However, we’re currently working through data recovery for affected users. This may result in some zones included in Flex Daily schedules to run before their soil moisture levels require it. If you don’t believe your zone(s) need to be watered on their next allowed watering day, please reference the post below for options to prevent overwatering.
Original Post: August 8, 2018
An issue disrupted Rachio’s intelligent moisture tracking on August 8th, which impacted users with Flex Daily schedules.
The issue may affect some Flex Daily Schedules in the following ways:
- Watering history events from the past week will not be reported and appear missing.
- Zones in Flex Daily schedules will have a soil moisture level of 0% regardless of watering history, which will result in them watering on their next allowed watering day.
- Saturation Skip may be more sensitive than usual on some schedules.
What does this mean for affected users?
If you were affected by this issue, your schedules may need attention to prevent overwatering. If you don’t believe your zone(s) need to be watered on their next allowed watering day, you have a few options:
- Skip your next upcoming watering from the home screen in your Rachio app.
- Set a watering delay, which will delay the watering of all your zones for your preferred duration.
- Fill the moisture level of the individual zone(s) you don’t believe need immediate watering.
We apologize for any trouble this may have caused, and our team is working to repopulate watering events.