Announcements & Updates
Are you a Certified Rachio Pro or other professional partner? Check out this page for all the latest news from Rachio!
Read below for a chronological list of our most recent products, updates, and features impacting Rachio Pros. For details on all new features, updates, and improvements for mobile apps, visit the changelogs for Apple iOS and Android.
Underground Flow Meter Installation Video
- New video on installing the Rachio Wireless Flow Meter is now live on Youtube and the Rachio support site! Note that instructions and required fittings will vary depending on pipe size and material - go here for system-specific instructions.
Automatic Firmware Update for Flow Pairing (v3.8.1; v3.8.2)
- Pairing the Rachio Wireless Flow Meter to a newly installed Rachio 3 just got a whole lot easier! The app will now automatically check for firmware updates at the beginning of the pairing process. If a firmware update is necessary, app will automatically initiate firmware update (estimated 3-4 minutes to complete).
- Watch below to see how it works in the app!
New Features and Updates (v3.8.0)
- New in-app WI-FI troubleshooting to help users when their controller falls offline.
- Added Inactive Flow checks for our flow users to catch faulty valves or pipe breaks when their system is not watering.
- Added functionality to Weather Intelligence Plus to update users' weather station if the station stops reporting data.
- Added functionality to Weather Intelligence Plus to notify users of new, closer stations.
- Updated "End before" schedule options so that only one schedule per controller can use this option. This will prevent irregular and unwanted schedule behavior.
Transfer Ownership (v3.6.2)
- Great new feature Transfer Ownership allows you to quickly transfer a controller to your client after controller installation
- Learn how it works here!
Sign up to be a pro
Want to be the first to know about updates for Rachio Pros? Sign up at rachio.com/pro/signup!