Special offer for approved Fort Collins Residents
For a limited time only, receive $700+ value Rachio 3 Smart Water System and professional installation for just $170!
Sign up before August 31, 2018 and be entered to win a $100 Downtown Business Association (DBA) gift card
What is the Fort Collins program?
In partnership with Fort Collins Utilities, this limited-time program encourages homeowners to maximize watering efficiency with the Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller and add state-of-the-art leak detection with the new Rachio Wireless Flow Meter.
If you received confirmation from Fort Collins Utilities that you are eligible for a Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller, you're in luck! Read on for details on this special offer.
What can you do with a Rachio 3 Smart Water System?
Rachio is a water, time, and money saving sprinkler controller that gives you access to sprinkler system settings and water usage information at your fingertips. Check on and run your sprinklers from anywhere in the world on your smartphone (or with our web app). Rachio is so intelligent that it skips waterings when you have plenty of moisture in your soil. It automates the amount of water your vegetation needs to stay healthy and green, and integrates with many other smart home products! With leading smart watering control, hyperlocal Weather Intelligence™ Plus and leak detection, the Rachio 3 and Wireless Flow Meter help you monitor and manage your outdoor water use.
Special Offer for Approved Fort Collins Residents
- This limited time offers includes all of the following – a $700+ value for the price of just $170:
- Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller (+ outdoor enclosure, if needed) $279.99
- Wireless Flow Meter $119.99
- Required Fittings $49.99
- Professional Installation $300.00
- $700+ value for just $170 (the price of a discounted professional installation [normally $300])
- There is a very limited quantity of discounted Rachio 3 Smart Water System bundles available; claim yours before they're gone!
- Sign up before August 31, 2018 and be entered to win a $100 Downtown Business Association (DBA) gift card
The Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller raises the smart watering bar with foolproof installation, dual-band Wi-Fi and an expressive light bar. Rachio 3 is the only controller equipped with hyperlocal Weather Intelligence™ Plus and Rachio Wireless Flow Meter compatibility.
Rachio Wireless Flow Meter
Rachio Wireless Flow Meter technology monitors outdoor water-use, halts costly leaks and protects your landscape from damage. Revolutionary Wireless Flow Meter technology pairs seamlessly with Rachio 3 and the Rachio App to uncover patterns or problems in the pipes below. The Rachio Wireless Flow Meter detects leaks with highly-accurate Vortex technology and instantly alerts at the first sign of trouble. If a high-flow leak is identified, Rachio removes the affected zone from queue, continuing the rest of the watering schedule as usual.
What if I have more than 16 sprinkler zones?
If your property has more than 16 sprinkler zones, you’re unfortunately not eligible at this time. The Wireless Flow Meter only works with irrigation systems that have one Rachio Controller and a maximum of 16 zones.
How will I receive my Rachio products?
Our installation partner will provide the Rachio 3 controller, Wireless Flow Meter, and required flow meter fittings at your installation appointment.
Can I install the Rachio 3 controller or Wireless Flow Meter myself?
No, you must purchase a professional installation to receive your free Rachio 3 Smart Water System.
How long does a professional installation take?
While installation times vary based on your sprinkler system setup and pipe configuration, installations average 90 minutes for an 8-zone controller and 120 minutes for a 16-zone controller.
How can I cancel or reschedule my appointment?
If you need to cancel or reschedule your professional installation, you can do so using the “Cancel/Reschedule” link in your appointment booking confirmation email.
Why do I need to be present for the professional installation?
Your Wi-Fi credentials are required in order to install the Rachio 3 Smart Water System. In addition, our professional partners will show you how to use the new system after installation.
Is this my only chance to claim this offer?
This offer is only available for a limited time. Once all offers have been redeemed, you can choose to sign up for our waiting list to be notified if the program reopens.
Who will be installing my Rachio products?
We’ve partnered with Bednarik Sprinklers, a local, Rachio-trained company to provide professional installation.
Is this a legitimate program?
Yes, you can see more at http://fcgov.com/rachio
What are the program eligibility requirements?
Eligible customers are required to meet and comply with certain criteria in order to participate in the program. Utilities will confirm eligibility based on the following conditions, and as otherwise determined by Utilities, to preserve the safe operation of the Utilities’ water system and system components. Applicants must:
- be single-family residential Utilities’ water customers and cannot have received an irrigation controller rebate from Utilities in the last five (5) years;
- maintain a valid Fort Collins Utilities account in good financial standing;
- be a homeowner and resident at the premise associated with the utility account;
- have an existing, functioning in-ground irrigation system containing 16 zones or less (not a weather-based controller) installed at the property;
- purchase professional installation of the Smart Water System through Rachio;
- be present during the installation; and
- receive training from the installation contractor, and consent to a post-installation verification, if requested by Utilities.
- be a United States citizen OR lawfully present in the United States
The Rachio 3 Smart Water System is non-transferrable. Read the full Customer Participation Agreement here.