More tips to get you started
Your new Rachio is all set up - now for the fun part! Your Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller can do more than just run your sprinkler system. Let’s start exploring!
Control Your System Remotely
Whether you’re at work or traveling the world, you can control your Rachio right from your phone.
- Keep an eye on how your system is running via the History tab.
- Manage monthly usage and upcoming schedules in the Home tab.
- Manually run any of your zones with the Quick Run feature.
- Delay watering or put your controller in Standby Mode in the More tab.
- Share access with a neighbor, renter, landscaper, or whomever you’d like with Limited and Complete Access.
- Tour more of our app’s latest and greatest features here!
Integrate Your Smart Home
Smart home fan? Us too! We can integrate with (most) of your favorite smart home products to help make your life easier. We integrate with:
Optimize Your Watering
We’ll be honest - our schedules are in-depth and can seem a bit confusing at first. But don’t worry, you’ll be a pro at optimizing your watering in no time. We suggest you take a look at these articles to start.
- Flex Daily Schedule FAQ - Learn about our Flex Daily Schedule (aka, the most fun!).
- Flex Monthly Schedule FAQ - Learn about our Flex Monthly Schedule
- Fixed Schedules FAQ - Learn about our Fixed Schedules. These are great for those of you with watering restrictions!
You can find a lot more information on schedules here.
Feeling overwhelmed, or not sure how to get started? Head to our community to ask questions and learn from our lawn aficionados!
Have a Rachio Wireless Flow Meter? Want to learn about how it works with Rachio 3?
Paired with the the Rachio 3, the Rachio Wireless Flow Meter will give you:
- Leak detection and blockage notifications
- Low-flow leak detection with highly-accurate Vortex technology
- Instant zone shut-off triggered by leak detection
- Precise outdoor water usage monitoring
You can learn more about our Wireless Flow Meter at the links below:
Connect With Our Community
The Rachio Community is full of Rachio owners, Certified Rachio Pros, Rachio Power Users, the Rachio Team and more! Everyone is there to learn, teach, and talk about everything Rachio! It’s a great place to ask questions, get tips, and get to know other users and members of the Rachio squad. It’s a pretty tight community, so feel free to introduce yourself when you join.
Our community is full of users who have kindly provided their best insider secrets from their longtime Rachio use. Discover what tips, tricks, and secrets they have up their sleeves. Already have some tips of your own? Share them here. What’s Your Rachio Secret?
Need More Help?
We’re extremely proud of our support team, and they’re here to help! Choose your preferred method of communication below:
During our summer hours (April - September), Rachio support is available 8am-5pm (MST), 7 days a week. We are open Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
During our winter hours (October-March), Rachio support is available 9am-5pm (MST), Monday through Saturday. We are closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.
Rachio social media support has limited hours, so reach out via phone or email if you need a more immediate response.
Welcome to the Rachio family!