What is the Home screen?
The Home screen provides a snapshot view of the following information:
- Controller name. See your current controller, or tap the arrow to add or view other controllers linked to your account.
- Controller status. See whether your controller is online, offline, watering, watering delayed, paused, or in standby mode.
- Schedule & Forecast. View your local weather forecast and projected waterings, and view or edit the Weather Station or Personal Weather Station linked to your controller.
- Up Next. Check out upcoming schedule events and manually skip with the touch of a button. Up Next cards are now tappable, and bring you to the "Run Detail" and "Skip Detail" screens.
- "Run Detail" screens tell you the details of your scheduled run, including what zones will run and when!
- "Skip Detail" screens tell you why your schedule is skipping, reminds you of your Weather Intelligence thresholds, and helps you edit your Weather Station or thresholds if something seems off.
- Monthly Usage. See how many minutes or estimated gallons of watering you have saved with Rachio in the last month. You can also check out your total watering time as well as monthly watering history.
- Quick Run. Select the green Quick Run button to initiate a quick run of any schedule.
If you click on the monthly usage, you'll be able to view other watering usage details as well as the monthly watering usage history.