What is the Home screen?
The Home screen provides a snapshot view of the following information:
- Controller name. See your current controller, or tap the arrow to add or view other controllers linked to your account.
- Controller status. See whether your controller is online, offline, watering, watering delayed, paused, or in standby mode.
- Schedule & Forecast. View your local weather forecast and projected waterings, and view or edit the Weather Station or Personal Weather Station linked to your controller.
- Up Next. Check out upcoming schedule events and manually skip with the touch of a button. Up Next cards are now tappable, and bring you to the "Run Detail" and "Skip Detail" screens.
- "Run Detail" screens tells you the details of your scheduled run, including what zones will be running and when!
- "Skip Detail" screens tell you why your schedule is skipping, reminds you of your Weather Intelligence thresholds, and helps you edit your Weather Station or thresholds if something seems off.
- Monthly Usage. See how many minutes or estimated gallons of watering you have saved with Rachio in the last month. You can also check out your total watering time.
- Quick Run. Select the green Quick Run button to initiate a quick run of any schedule.