Blink Up with Android (Suggestions)
These suggestions will help you Blink Up your Android device. If the issue persists please reach out to us at http://www.support.rach.io/ and we will be happy to assist.
1) Turn off Auto Brightness & adjust brightness all the way up (I know you did this, but just making a list for future reference)
2) Adjust battery settings -- use Power Saving Mode for Samsung devices
Enable or disable Power saving mode. From the Home screen, touch Applications > Settings > Power saving mode.
3) Close all background apps:
METHOD 1: CLOSING RECENTLY ACCESSES APPS
- Go to the Home screen of your Samsung Galaxy device.
- Press and hold down the “Home” key on your device. This action will display a list of all applications you have recently accessed.
- Review the list of applications to determine which apps you want closed.
Tap and drag each app you want closed to the right or left. The apps you drag off-screen will automatically be closed.
- If you want all apps closed, tap on the “Remove All” icon located at the bottom right corner of your screen.
METHOD 2: CLOSING BACKGROUND APPS
- Return to the Home screen of your Samsung Galaxy.
- Press and hold down the “Home” button on your device. This will display a list of the apps that are currently open on your Samsung Galaxy.
- Tap on the “Task Manager” icon located at the bottom left corner of your screen. The screen will refresh to display all apps that are currently running in the background and consuming memory on your Samsung Galaxy.
Tap on the “End” button located to the right of each app you want closed.For example, if you are currently not using the Email app on your device, tap on “End” next to “Email.”
- If you want all background apps closed, click on “End all” near the top of the screen.
- Tap on “OK” when prompted to confirm that you want to close your background apps. All the background apps running on your Samsung Galaxy will now be closed  .
METHOD 3: CLOSING APPS USING RAM MANAGER
- Go to the Home screen on your Samsung Galaxy.
- Press and hold down the “Home” key until a list of all running apps are displayed on the screen.
- Tap on the “Task Manager” icon located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “RAM” tab.
- Tap on “Clear memory.” Your Samsung Galaxy will end all open background apps that are currently running on your device and free up additional memory  .