How do I manually water one or more zones?
From the "Home" tab on the navigation bar, you will be able to manually run your zones using our Remote feature.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Manually Run All Zones
1) Click on the blue Remote icon from the Home screen.
2) On the "Quick Run" screen, click on the "test all zones" button.
- Once you have the set zone duration selected, you will see the total duration of minutes that will run. This includes all of the active zones.
3) Click on "Run" and your sprinklers will begin watering. After you click Run, you will see the status of the watering time above the Navigation bar on all screens.
Manually Run Specific Zones
1) Click on the blue Remote icon from the navigation bar.
2) Click on the zone that you want to run and set the zone duration.
3) Repeat step 2 for any additional zones that you want to run. Each zone can be assigned a different run time if desired.
- As you select more zones, you will get a comprehensive view of the zones that you have selected and for how long.
4) Click on "Run" and your selected zones will begin watering, in numerical order. At this point you will see the status notification above the Navigation tab:
All screens will show the current status above the navigation bar.
Gen 1 Users
Due to hardware limitations, the Gen 1 Rachio controllers can only support the stop function within the remote. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support.