How do I manually water one or more zones?
From the "Home" tab on the navigation bar, you will be able to manually run your zones using our Quick Run (formerly "Remote") feature.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Manually Run All Zones
1) Click on the green "Quick Run" icon from the Home screen.
2) On the "Quick Run" screen, click on the "test all zones" button.
- Once you have the set zone duration selected, you will see the total duration of minutes that will run. This includes all of the active zones.
3) Click on "Run" and your sprinklers will begin watering. After you click Run, you will see the status of the watering time above the Navigation bar on all screens.
Manually Run Specific Zones
1) From the Home screen, select the "Zones" tab.
2) Tap the zone you would like to run to open the zone card. From the zone card, tap the green "Quick Run" button.
3) Select the number of minutes you would like to run the selected zone, then tap "Run." u
4) Repeat these steps for any additional zones you would like to run. Each zone can be assigned a different run time, if desired.
- As you select more zones, you will get a comprehensive view of the zones that you have selected and for how long.
All screens will show the current status above the navigation bar.
Gen 1 Users
Due to hardware limitations, the Gen 1 Rachio controllers can only support the stop function within Quick Run remote. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support.