Light Two = Connecting to Wi-Fi
This light will begin blinking as the controller tries to connect to your Wi-Fi network. Once connected to your Wi-Fi network, the light will turn solid.
Light Two Troubleshooting
- Turn off cellular data. Wi-Fi Assist features on both iOS and Android devices can interfere with your local Wi-Fi networks by switching to the strongest network available inadvertently.
- Check your network. Ensure you're connected to a network broadcasting at 2.4 GHz. -- If in doubt, create a guest network using default router settings.
Wi-Fi requirements are:
- 802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz) -- dual band (2.4 / 5 GHz) supported, but "blended" networks are NOT recommended.
- WPA2 Personal (WPS and WPA2 Enterprise are NOT supported)
- Connect to the desired Wi-Fi network you wish to add the controller to via your phone's Wi-Fi settings.
- Apple saves your Wi-Fi network password(s) and will share it with the Rachio app.
- Connect to the desired Wi-Fi network you wish to add the controller to, via your phone's Wi-Fi settings, to ensure you have the correct password.
- Unlike Apple, Android devices DO NOT save your Wi-Fi network password(s) to share automatically with the Rachio app.