Light One = Booting Up
A blinking light one means the device is booting up. It is NOT ready to connect to Wi-Fi yet. Once the light turns solid (after about 30 seconds) you can add the controller to your account via the app. If your mobile device cannot find or see your controller while Light One is lit solid, please refer to this support article.
Light One Troubleshooting
- If the controller doesn't progress past light one, check the gray (up, down, or select) buttons & ensure they aren't stuck in a depressed position.
- If Light One does not stop blinking after 1-2 minutes, power cycle the controller (unplug the controller from power, wait 10 seconds, and plug it back in).
- If you're reattempting the Wi-Fi setup process, force quit the app and restart it.
- Do not attempt to connect directly to your Rachio in your Wi-Fi settings. Connect only to your home network and from within the Rachio app.
- If you're reattempting the Wi-Fi setup process, before reattempting, search for the Rachio device in your phone's Wi-Fi settings; if found, press and hold to "forget network" so the phone will see the Rachio device.
If all of the above troubleshooting steps do not help, and Light One continues to blink, please reach out to Rachio Support at email@example.com