IN THIS ARTICLE
- Add Irrigation Service Plan
- Login to ADC mobile app
- Connect controller to Alarm.com
- Allow Access
- Wait for controller to load
More than a smart app, Alarm.com seamlessly connects the key devices in your home on one platform, allowing them to work together and smarter. Integrate Rachio into your connected home! Manage your Rachio controller from your Alarm.com app.
Note: Only the user who is the main account holder of the Rachio can set up this integration. Any other users who have shared access for the integrated Rachio will not be able to connect the Alarm.com integration.
1) Add the Irrigation Service Plan to your account via your dealer
2) Log in to the Alarm.com mobile app
3) On the home page of the app, scroll to the Irrigation card and tap “Connect to account"
4) Enter your Rachio app credentials and select “Allow Access”
5) Wait for the controller to load. The Irrigation card will refresh after authorization is complete.
The Irrigation Card displays the current status of your Rachio controller, whether it is currently in use or when it was last in use. It also displays if the controller is in Rain Delay or Standby mode.
- Set Rachio to Standby or Rain Delay
- Start watering an individual zone, all zones or run a schedule
- View the last time each zone was watered
Tips & Troubleshooting
Use the Alarm.com app
You must use the Alarm.com mobile app to view Irrigation details. Irrigation is not yet available on the Alarm.com Customer Website.
Tips for Use
- You cannot interact with a zone or schedule while watering. Select "Stop Watering" before making changes.
- To water zones that are not in a schedule, select “Water All Zones” and deselect zones as desired.
- Schedule names are visible in the Alarm.com app, but the zones and durations are only available in the Rachio app. Use the Rachio app to give each schedule a descriptive name for easy reference from the Alarm.com app.
- To change zone names, use the Devices page on the Customer Website.
Delete a Device from Alarm.com
To remove a Rachio controller from an Alarm.com account, your Dealer must do the following: Login to Dealer's website > Find the customer’s account and navigate to Equipment > emPower Devices > Rachio > Log out of Rachio Account