What is the Calendar View?
Our calendar overview provides you with visual display of your scheduled watering times. The calendar overview provides a lot of valuable information:
- View scheduled watering times for the month at a glance
- Tap on a day to see:
- Start & stop time (to the minute) of each zone
- Smart Cycles for each zone and soaking times if no zones are running
To use the calendar view, follow these steps:
- 1) Go to the "Schedule" tab
- 2) Select a schedule to review
Notice the entire month of February is displayed with the watering events for the day indicated with a blue or green dot.
- 3) Select a day to review
Tap on February 13 to see how long each zone on the schedule will water for that day.
- 4) Advance to a future month
Swipe to the right to advance to June's Schedule
- 5) Select a day to review
Tap on June 5th to see how long each zone on the schedule will water for that day.