Share Access of your Controller
Rachio allows users the ability to share access of their Rachio controller without disclosing their account credentials (username and password). We offer two types of shared access: Complete Access and Limited Access.
- Rachio account required.
- Full access shared; zones, schedules, settings, etc.
- Changes can be made & saved by either party.
- Access does not expire unless manually removed.
- Great for family, property managers, etc.
- No Rachio account required; email address needed to send an invite.
- Remote control access granted to the email address of your choice.
- You set the expiration date, and access can be removed at any time.
- Great for sprinkler startups, sprinkler blowouts & winterization, or service calls.
- Please note that providing Limited Access can only be given from the Rachio web app.
- Emails and in-app updates/push notifications will only be sent to the primary account holder.
Please click on the links above for details on how to use/setup either type of shared access.