The watering schedule feature is now where you will be able to create and edit both Fixed and Flex schedules. Fixed schedules are standard watering times that utilize our intelligence, Smart Cycle , Seasonal Shift , and Weather Intelligence . Flex schedules are new with the 2.0 software and utilize a watering technique called Managed Allowed Depletion or MAD. Flex Schedule Overview and Flex Schedule FAQ will give you a nice overview of how these work.
From the main dashboard you can get a quick overview of when your schedules are running.
If you click on Edit Watering Schedule you will see a more comprehensive view of the month and all the dates that have watering events.
NOTE: Under the calendar there is legend that has some important information:
- A green raindrop indicates a Flex schedule watering event.
- A blue raindrop indicates a Fixed schedule watering event.
- A blue and green raindrop indicates both Flex and Fixed watering events.
- A grayed out raindrop with a line through it means that you device is on a rain delay and watering events will be skipped.
- The message states that Flex Schedule times may change based on forecast weather.
If you click on the watering time you will be brought to the page to edit them. Articles on creating and editing fixed schedule and flex schedules are provided below:
Additionally if you click on specific dates you will be able to see a breakdown of exactly what each watering schedule is going to do, including the time each zone will start and end, and the time each cycle soak will start and end. This really gives a complete comprehensive view of each day.