Light One = Booting Up
A blinking light one means the device is booting up. It is NOT ready to connect to WiFi yet. Once the light turns solid you can add the controller to your account via the app. If your mobile device cannot find or see your controller while Light One is lit solid, please refer to this support article .
Light One Troubleshooting
- If controller doesn't progress past light one, check the gray (up, down, or select) buttons & ensure they aren't stuck in/down.
- If Light One does not stop blinking after 1-2 minutes, power cycle the controller.
- If you're reattempting the WiFi setup process, force quit the app and restart it.
- Do not attempt to connect your controller via WiFi in your phone's settings. The controller has to be connected using the Rachio app.
- If you're reattempting the WiFi setup process, before reattempting, search for the Rachio device in your phone's WiFi settings; if found, press and hold to "forget network" so the phone will see the Rachio device.