Can I get a rebate for my controller?
The Rachio is EPA WaterSense certificated and SWAT tested. Between the two, the Rachio Generation 1 and Rachio Generation 2 controllers quality for rebates up to the cost of the controller in some water districts and utilities.
Need help finding a rebate?
What is WaterSense?
WaterSense, a partnership program by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, seeks to protect the future of our nation's water supply by offering people a simple way to use less water with water-efficient products, new homes, and services. To learn more, please visit the EPA WaterSense website.
What so special about WaterSense products?
- Perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Are 20 percent more water efficient than average products in that category.
- Realize water savings on a national level.
- Provide measurable water savings results.
- Achieve water efficiency through several technology options.
- Are effectively differentiated by the WaterSense label.
- Obtain independent, third-party certification.
What is SWAT?
Smart Water Application Technologies, or SWAT, is a national partnership initiative of water purveyors and irrigation industry representatives created to promote landscape water use efficiency through the application of state-of-the-art irrigation technologies. To learn more, please visit the following website.
How smart is the Rachio controller?
We'll let our test results speak for themselves: